Corporate Law, Investment Law, Commercial Law: Some sample representations include the following:
• Completed the merger process of a start-up company with an existing listed company
• Formed and structured more than $ 60 million worth foreign investment funds
• Advised on the real estate investment and transactions for over $25 million
• Registered franchise
• Currently representing a number of Korean start-up companies concerning stock options, licensing
agreements, and sales contracts and other related needs
• Drafted employment contracts and handbooks in the light of each business type and protection
Litigation : Some samples of our experiences include the following:.
• In representing a plaintiff in a business contract case where the trial lasted 15 days, prevailed over a
defendant and thus recovered the attorney fees and court costs in addition to monetary damages.
• In a lawsuit against a development company with a big brand in the U.S., successfully settled for
losses caused by the unfair and deceitful contract.
• Succeeded to recovered the principal and interest plus lawyer fees for a victim of a fraud.
• Defended a high-tech company against its former employee who breached the confidential
information and filed a wage lawsuit.
• Led to satisfactory negotiation for a real estate buyer not to incur losses by the mistake of a broker.
• Negotiated for advantageous settlement for an employee unfairly discharged from a company in the
• Recovered damages for Korean companies for judgments entered in Korean court against defendants
in the United States.
Immigration : We successfully prosecuted hundreds of immigration cases.We also provide consultations to companies with immigrant employees concerning their status in prospective commercial transactions.
• Family-Based Immigration: Helped with an application for a Fiancé(e) Visa or a Green Card based on
family relation or marriage. Assisted undocumented persons or those on the edge of
being deported to resolve the problem.
• Employment-Based Immigration: Successfully represented applicants from various fields or
backgrounds such as an employee of a high-tech company, a university professor,
and a multi-national executives. We have successfully represented the clients to receive the Green
Card expeditiously even when the sponsor company went through either bankruptcy or
organizational changes. We have also dealt with a variety of employment- based immigration
cases such as EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, and EB-4 as well as the NIW processes.
• Investment Immigration: Handled a wide range of investment immigration (EB-5) processes to
receive Green Cards for all of family members and take dividends or profits from investment.
Succeeded in obtaining approvals of various employment related visa applications such as
E-1, E-2, H-1B, L-1A, L-1B, O, F-1, J-1, and TN visa